Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time passes by FAST~!

Lately plenty of things happen! haha.. firstly lets talk about my car..so yea.. haha.. i overspend this month.. put some tinting on my car and partly the money goes to the rims. LOL. Worst part is that most of my friends say that is ugly or waste of money.. =.= and yea la..the most important person to me say that too.. nvm la.. i like it ma can lo.. so btw.. this the rims !! hehe



Still 15inch rims..but is white. haha. yea..



SIDE VIEW..

I did took few of them in different way haha.. since i am already taking it..


=]

This month i overed spend also cause of the dinner places we went to.. Ser minh and I went to tomyromas at curve, with bunch of my secondary friends.. haha.. i din took any pictures.. i totally forgotten... but JESSIE took it..pls go to her blog and check it out..haha!! And after that we went to delicious with my College fRIends.. at delicious, bangsar..omg!! i forgotten again.. so yea.. pls procced to MARCIA's blog. ahha.. sry ppl..

today is the 21th of octorber. time really flies.. my mid term just past for my last sem this year. if everything goes well, i will be doing my degree lvl next year. Alot of things happen around me too.. sad, happy, angry, hungry XD and etc... haha.. guess there are up and down.. if not our life will be boring... =] did not blog for a moment cause of my midterms basically.. and i cant really remember what i did for the past last few weeks.. LOL.. will try to write down as much as possible.. >.< haha. okiess.. gotta go..!!! 9.30am class later.. SIGH! nites ppl..

No comments: