Monday, December 29, 2008

Ending Moment's of 2008

cant sleep. dont know why. guess is the teh-ais 0.0 anyway i will blog since i cant sleep at all. haha. on the christmas day, my darling got me a present which i dont even have any. -.- on that day itself, we went to pavillion and then headed straight to my aunt party with her. =D was fun and we did enjoy it. haha. yeah she did the most important. i am happy cause she was happy too. haha after sending her home, she told me that she left something in my car, at that moment i guess she has eft some present.. and is true -.- omg.. i feel so bad din get her any..
so this is the present:


=]

cupcake or muffin given by Ng Ser minh


On the 28th we went to curve.. we Q-up from 1U omg.. crazy to go shopping malls now. is crazy. we did some shopping there.. yea.. we watched the the beverly hill's chihuahua. haha is nice.. and super cute all the DOGS.




after the movie we went back to my house. had dinner and yea, sent her home.. hhaaha.. kinda enjoy my holidays now but i am worry the day of results. is approaching already =/ 2nd of jan!!!

No comments: