Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Things changed

wooooo... there is so many things benn happening sec by sec. just not able to bring everything here. there are more sad stuff than happy moments. basically i will just start with stories with photo taken. ahha.. so i celebrated my birthday.. around 35 of them came including my family and friends. I am happy and glad not by recieving their presents but they willing to come even some of them i inform them kinda last minute and they make effort to come and prepared my party at the same. haha. Proudly thanks to Sean Ooi & Sek onn and my baby for preparing drinks, cake and many more. allowing me to have some time to tidy myself up on that day itself. just allow me to show u guys who had celebrated with me =].
















she look so adorable in this photo. aha. but i bet u wont want to know how does she make these bubbles.LOL


dID not realize help College's basketball has a nice view during wei li' birthday.

To be continue soon~

1 comment:

Minh said...

your 8th photo. that ugly girl look retard u know..lol...