Friday, May 1, 2009

Stress releasing moments!

woooo... at last my exams for 1sem is over.. i always think that time do not wait for us if we dont appreciate and make good of it. i did not regret of suffering for the last 2 weeks and i feel so much comfortable after my exams knowing that i did try my very best. haha..this might be my first time in my life of experience such stress.. sound abit silly.. but is my degree... FAIL = TIME + Money. SERIOUS! DONT PLAY PLAY. as people that are quite close to me i sure did u guys know about my recent accident. LOL. okiess.. that must be funny to u guys.. haha.. i find it funny too..learn a hard leason on it.. it might be part of my fault too.. soo... my car are still not perfectly fix.. to u ppl i might be paranoid on my car.. but hahahha... is just me..crazy about car and not able to drive a car with slightly little of disorder anywhere ..lol.. just hoping i will get a good workmanship mechanic to touch up my car.. =] hmmm... just got back from a movie.. X-men.. i find it quite nice.. mayb due to i still remember the last few episodes of the movie? hahaha.. individual opinion. okkkk....have to get some rest first.. GOODNITESSS!!!

No comments: