Monday, October 5, 2009

Back again!

Wow. I realize I did not blog for a long period. SRY! there is alot to type if start where i stop the last time of blogging. Hmmm.. basically what i did during my sem break : working + hanging up with frens. ahaa. lately ser minh, marcia, aaron and me went to penang. it was a last minute trip. haha. i hope u guys had fun. i did enjoy there too. for futher photo viewing will be in facebook. =]

I am worry about my result due to mayb i know i will certainly did badly. My parents do have high hope for me but i am always disappointing them. sigh. i really do hope my result will get through this time. I will for sure work much more harder the next time. i regreted what i have spend doing the last semester not taking it seriously at all.

if my result turn out to be bad, it will effect everyone around me. it does like a chain effect. ahhaha. I am worry...

No comments: