Friday, December 4, 2009

ImBack

Feeling of blogging in a sudden. ^^ my blog is so dead,I Realized. Just got back from P.D & MeLAKA. Kinda exhausted. haha. Was fun, especially with the go-kart. haha. AS usual 1st Position. ZION u disqualified okay. admit pls! keet lam, wei li, zion, ser minh & me decide to go after finals. haha. Had so much food in one day. omg. i need badminton now! i think we have several photos taken by wei li.. go check out facebook or keetlam blog where ser minh do have his URL link to his blog. sry for any trouble caused.

I just cant wait to add soundproof into my car man!!! alot ppl think is waste of money.. but who caresss!!!.. ahhaha. my hard earn money spend on things i luv :P feeling so satisfied when results pay off.. weeee!!!

I am still deciding should i take a break from study or just continue with one or two subject. i am confused..sighh..someone pls help me. happy Anniversary baby!!! so fast time travels >.< is 2 LONG YEARS. I am worry for myself cause i dont see any progress in my life yet when time dont even wait for anyone. PPL OUTTHERE.. if u are free... pls pls do contact me for yam cha, cc, sports activity, or anything else as crazy as bringing out our car for a spin. ahhaha. yeah "SPIN".

TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: