Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ScarsS

Happy to know you are having a cheerful and enjoying life now even without me.
I just would want you to know what if u ever read my blog, my heart really sink when i heard the camera i gave it to you has damaged. Is not cause of the value that i used to bought but is just like the last thing i ever gave it to you and now is no longer working. i am not sure why do i have this kind of feeling. BUT i guess is time to move on, regretting on a decision that i made is no longer a excuse to slow me down in life. =]

Exams just around the corner yet i dont see any progress. Today i went visited my car in workshop. almost everything done. hoepfully by this weekends will be done and i would not have any transportation problem for my finals. Part of missing my car, i cant concentrate my studies :(

24th of may, went to subang with zion, kevin and yx. yx is collecting his new myvi SE. haha. it remind me of my car when the first day i collect it. so fast, it been almost 3 years. I feel guilty now because i din make up for my studies today. but later on i will cover it. (HOPEFULLY)

Zion Ng sek onn is leaving on the 2oth of july. When i heard about him leaving for australia less than 2 months time, i felt the loneliness around me. questions bugging me such as who will be my close frens that always hang out with me? staying over my house? hanging in college together? modifiying cars together? talking cock together? looking and enjoying views together? hahaha. i guess he know what i mean. however all of us have to move on with our life sooner or later. so yea.

No comments: