Sunday, February 28, 2010

PatientandTolerationdoLAST?

In a normal daily person life, could we tolerate and be patient all the time? I am trying so hard to apply this in my life but somehow I still cant make it. I felt that I have lost and sacrifice alot of my friends and hobby.. I dont feel comfortable in this way.

Happiness do not last forever and the longer it is the more I have to sacrifce where I am tired to explain futher when I did nth wrong at all to the other person.

when problem favour to the other person side, somehow she is happy and try to convince me that nth wrong with it. on the other hand, when comes to me, it is another way round again. I felt that I cant talk or do anything I want now and have to do it with permission. I am not comfortable with the way it is now. Mayb happiness that I provide do not last where her demand is higher and higher?

By Asking myself, will I be happy if it goes on this way? will it work out? will I able to tolerate and being patient and continue what am I doing? cant I have the trust of her totally without any questioning from her?

sometimes to know a person well it takes time....

No comments: