Thursday, March 4, 2010

HelloNewSem, 2ndyear

HAllo... wooo... there is 3 subject this semester.. one of the subject have to repeat but I dont have to pay at all.. ahahha.. PPL that are close to me confirm what had happen. hahahaha.. shhh.. dont tell anyone.. super shy about it..some other parents know too, thx to my "FRENS". I SCREW UP MY STUDY PLAN!!! AHHHHHH!!! WTF.

sighhh ... I have to be a nerd already...and say no to car and my sports.. NERD is a must for this year to get a better result..

BTW i got my Team-Impact official numberr...woohohohohoho... T-I 093. I am the first new member that able to get 2 digit no. not bad not bad.. hahah..

I would like to show u guys something about my FREN that knock the lamp post and the signboard when the first week he got his license.. picture not very clear.. the lamp post has been fixed but the signbored havent been yet.. LOL



can see the signboard the "LEGS" ????!!!! hahaha... not laughing at him but wth.. almost 2 years.. the signboard still remain the same.. -.- MALAYSIA CAN!!

No comments: