Saturday, March 20, 2010

OLdOLdOLDold

Yes PEOPLE going to be 20 soon. IN few days time. haha. there is pro and cont la. look at the good and positive side and we will be happy about it. haha. NOT BAD HUH.

so yeah. thursday night went to Gulam mee, KOta damansara with a bunch of myvi. zion were there with me too. around 10.30pm we left and head to sean house. stupid zion as usual tail me. ( I think both of us got a speeding ticket) but dont care.. haha..
Sean, me, zion and velonica went for a drink. After the chit-chat, we went do something stupid .. hahah we knows... very unhealthy sports. haha.. but i am happy so thats the important thing. next day.. me myself as usual rush to meet ser minh for lunch and i am late for half an hour. hahaha. sorry DARLING. and u know as usual rushing + abit of luck i got a parking infront of zion's car. haha..



Zion!! this is a perfect parking. and the photo quality not bad huh especially from my 1.3 megapixel phone which already close to 2 years. ehehe...During the night. haha we went down to K.L thx to Ser minh, Sean, Zion, Hsien loong, Vzaii & Shi wei for accompanying me for dinner. sorry for all the Trouble and inconvient caused yet still be there for me :D much appreciated.

going to dinner with primary schoolmate later ..~ haha

No comments: