Saturday, March 27, 2010

RestartingOverAgain

It's been few days since I gave up at last. Knowing there is something more important that I need to achieve where I cant effort to be where ever position I am now. Sometimes I do miss the love, concern, care, support, confidents, happiness and yet to mention but it doesnt seem to work out at times when we are together. Being hurt now RATHER then later on where it goes way deeper. I hope u are able to get through. I am sry for whatever disappointment i made and promises I break.

26th of march, 9pm. On the way to yam cha with a group of fellow members, suddenly I felt empty and the feeling of being alone all time came back again where I have never experience it almost 3 and a half year already. This is was one of my least happy birthday celebrated but whoever brought me out or at least wish me, I would like to say thanks guys and your thoughts are much appreciated. Looking at couples now again, does make me jealous at times. haha. weird huh.

Edmund! whatever you do now, no one will care or even concern so pls make up your mind and make sure whatever you do will never have the thought of regreting in the future.. !! you can do it!

TIME DO NO WAIT FOR YOU

1 comment:

Minh said...

i'm sorry to make ur birthday such a disappointment. i still care.a lot.. you have to know that. whatever we've gone through make us understand each other more and i believe that makes our friendship stronger. I guess. for me. just feeling so heart broken..so pain.seeing u unhappy..