Thursday, September 11, 2008

Can't wait for Hari Raya holidays XD

Time past super fast man... today is already 10th of september and i am not ready or know anything about my subjects. shit! worry! hmm... i forgotten which day was it but i know that when i about get in the car, i saw my dad parked his car infront of my car this close -.- i nearly got a heart attacked.




See that?! 0.o less than half a inch of space. not even an insect can go through it...


So yea, yesterday sean came overnight at my house. lol. really funny.. he is flirting with alot of girls but using my msn account. BITCH! haha. i went to sleep earlier on because i am so tired due to lack of sleep for the last few days. OHHH!!.. my computer.. shit man.. is like having PMS, it shut down anytime it likes after i change my RAM. stupid! spend almost RM100 and i get this kind of problem. super sienz.. k la, mayb thats all for tonight. going to sleep! nitez. take careee =]

No comments: