Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Moments!

Today I woke up at 12.30pm, I was like oh shit. so late d man! but someone woke up much more later than me which is around 2pm. haha. I think u all know who la.. haha. so yea. i went over her house and disturb her to wake up. i take around 2 hours to wake her up and only get to leave her house and headed to 1u. After getting a parking in 1u, we went buying movie tickets. (Death Race). It was nice but kinda violent anyway. We reached 1u at around 5pm and get something to eat.. then.. as usual ser minh went for her window shopping again. She nearly got a white shirt and a cap for herself but end up din't buy it maybe she think is waste of the money because she have PLENTY & PLENTY of shirts. Or mayb she had no cash on that time.

There are the shirt and cap ! haha. she was emo-ing at first. haha.

After that a few seconds she smile ! she just cant stop smiling if she sees a camera or mirror infront of her. :P haha. ohyea, thats my hand on the right hand side of the photo. sorry..a bad photographer. LOL
One of the cap she try on...

After that we went for movies!! wee! is already 7pm. haha. the movie was cool man, Death Race but is abit of violent. disgusting. yupp.. but must watch, ppl ! is nice movie especially for ppl that crazy for cars! There are few scenes taken from the movie..












HAha.. cool scenes rite.. damn nice..dont mind watching again! there is alot of nice part. but cant just show everything, it will be too many of them... lol.. yea..after that we went to mamak ( Devis, TTDI) . She feel damn shy because my family is there, including my aunty and my smally little cousin..i just had nasi lemak..dammit..my badminton exercise gone d. wasted my effort..haha.. later i am working at 10am. sighh.. gotta sleep.. nitess !!

No comments: