Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Suffering Moments

Alot of things has happen this few days since saturday - TODAY. This few days the problem can already kill and drag me till the most miserable moment i can have. On friday ( Merdeka Eve) LOL, i went out with my cousin, cousin's friend ( Kevin ) and joanna. Joanna follow me back home and after that we join my cousin and his friend have dinner at Ming Tien food court at taman mega while ser minh spending time with her secondary friends i guess. After that, we went CC lo.. hahha.. joanna was like stonning infront of the computer.. she wanted to watch movie in the internet but the buffering was too slow and of course she look EMO ( as usual ). haha. Then we proceed to starbucks.. look for sean, tell u la ppl i been going to look for sean when i know he working.. now i already work close to 2 months and i dont even see sean ooi yong shui come find me -.- what a friend. Ohya ! i have a terrible, horrible and vege... friend which is :

NICHOLAS TIANG! driving YELLOW hyundai GETS or PUSS car..haha, name from Ng Hsien Loong. tiang u damn useless k.. u told me u will let me know are u free but u din at all. u sux! FFK us nvm but still want lie to us. i curse u to lose all ur teeth when u touch 21th birthday.. watch me !

Monday, what i did again.. hm.. oh..yes! we went out to 1u with the same group of ppl on saturday but sean came along too. we watched the movie babylon. eerr..sux.. joanna was emo-ing in the cinema entire movie as usual :P haha. sean and I was dreaming and imagining in the cinema that what will happen to us in the future. LOL. Before the movie starts, we went shopping around to get a stuff my ser minh..so yea we got it at last.. but not able to post the picture here. sigh. forgotten to take a picture of the items that i got for her.

Tuesday, class as usual. i dont know why i cant wait for quizes and exams to come. no idea! sound abit crazy for all my fren but yea. just cant wait for them to come. I want to thank allof my friend that have accompany me this few days.! :D appreciated ! Ser minh is sleeping now. A pure PIG. hahaha. so yea.. i think i going to sleep soon. Tomorrow having class! one of the most busy day i have in college. wish me luck in everything ! Nites

2 comments:

Joanna said...

stupid bimbo, i wasnt emoing la! im not like u okay... day and night emo... i was concentratingggg the moviee...

Justine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.